A place for Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction Ideas/outlines

Go down

Fanfiction Ideas/outlines Empty Fanfiction Ideas/outlines

Post by ThievingArtistic Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:39 am

This is a place to share random ideas and junk for fanfic purposes for second opinions, lets be eachothers editors shall we?

ThievingArtistic
Admin

https://allforfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Fanfiction Ideas/outlines Empty Kelly's Homestuck romance/shipping fics ideas

Post by ThievingArtistic Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:03 am

Idea 1

Title: (currently untitled suggestions welcome)

Pairing: Dirk/Jake, onsided Caliborn/Dirk

Genre/notes: AU, Adventure, Romance

Summery/ General Idea: Jake English is a globetrotting adventurer and somewhat of a vigilante, always ready to track down or protect priceless treasures and keep them out of the hands of sinister criminals, although many (Jake himself begrudingly included) would say the secret to his success, and the fact he's still alive, is his partner, righthand man and beloved Boyfriend, Dirk Strider, who is never far out of contact with Jake and Invents gadgets and Robotic assisants that help get the wily, green eyed young sharpshooter out of trouble, when he's not on hand to do so himself that is.

Unfortunately for the dynamic pair, Jake's uncle and long time Enemy, Lord English, head of the sinister Felt crime Syndacate, Has Finally caught on, after years of trying to find Jake's weakness, They've found it in Dirk.

The Felt Kidnaps Dirk while said Robotics enthusiast is in Texas visiting his brother, and Lord English Challenges Jake to Globe spanning Treasure hunt with the ultimate objective of Jake Finding and rescuing Dirk, and proving himself a great Adventurer without Dirk backing him up all the time. Lord English's true Ultimate goal being to Drive Jake to such extremes, that he'll do anything to get Dirk back, even perhaps join the Felt.

Dirk Meanwhile, has to deal with being stuck on a remote island with LE's Creepazoid right hand man Doc Sratch, and LE's slightly less Creepazoid son Caliborn (who for the sake of this story is a seperate character from LE). Shenanigans ensue as out fairhaired, orange eyed damsel captive hero fends of Caliborn's unsettling advances, deals with Scratch's disturbing politeness and tries to find a way off the island and back to Jake before the lovable idiot of a gunslinger does something stupid.

okay, time to add some more stuff i came up with.

A big part of the story is going to revolve around Jakes world hopping scavenger hunt of course, and how he initially struggles without Dirk there. im thinking the search will involve either 12 starsign/troll related artifact or 8 alpha/beta kid related artifacts. counsel on this issue please?

In regards to other characters, Calliope will appear as Caliborn's sheltered and Favoured older sister who has been kept from knowing the nature of the "family buisness" and will show up on the island for summer break and present Dirk with a possible ally and means of escape.

Gamzee will appear as an unwilling member of the felt, his family has served LE's for generation as assasins, underling enforcers, ect. he wanted no part of this, but English forced him by threatening his boyfriend and bestfriend/roommate (3 guesses, first 2 dont count). after years of living under the choking constant watch, he really cant take it any more, he'd do anyhting to bring down english, and so he'll appear as an initially anonomous informant, offering Jake info on LE's various properties and hideaways in exchange for Jake hiding Karkat and Tavros on his island home, which for several reasons is the one of the few places on the globe that the Felts massive survallience cant reach.

Jake will probably also seek help/info from the felts rival gang, the Midnight Crew at some point.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ima wright stuff based on this prompt because its awesome and i love detailed prompts like this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im also write something inspired by this picture and its description

the angle ive got going is that Caliborn is a young and douchy King/Lord recently risen to power by assuring the supposed demise of his sister and rightful heir to the throne of his kingdom, Calliope. and is tearing red miles through smaller, neighboring kingdoms in the name of expanding his terriotry and being a massive douche in general.

The only nearby kingdom with enough recources and manpower to oppose Caliborn is Derse which, after calidouche orchestrates the demise of the king and queen, i ruled by the young prince Dirk Strider, who is a total fucking badass both on the battlefield and in the halls of politics and strategy. Caliborn eventually cones to perversly lust after admire Dirk, and decides to enact a plan where he wins no matter what. he offers a peace treaty of sorts, He will cease his attempted conquest of Derse, Provided Dirk Marries him, which would give him control over derse anyway, and, little sdist he is, Caliborn plans to slowly erode Dirks spirit and will over the years of thier marriage through cruel emotional games.

Dirk knows the Childish lord has some sort of dumb angle with the marriage farce, but agrees, as he sees it as an oppertunity to not only end the war and maybe prevent more kingdoms from falling under Caliborn's cruel rule, but also to hopefully orchestrate the demise of the little shithead. And the Prince fears not for his heart, as he is already in a secret relationship with a certain cute little page anyway, and Caliborn is a total creepy little Prude who starts freaking out the instant Dirk shows anything close to affection.

And thus begins Dirks Bogus married life, and he pulls political strings to keep Caliborns hands tied in terms of militant expansion, avoids the creepy bastand as much as possible and searches for a way to bring about Caliborn's downfall without insiting rebellion in those loyal to him, gotta make it look like an accident. also, he stil has to find time to smooch that cute page as well.

Last edited by ThievingArtistic on Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:02 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : so many prompts.)

ThievingArtistic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Fanfiction Ideas/outlines Empty Gen Ideas

Post by ThievingArtistic Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:14 am

ima us this post for my general fiction ideas, IE stories with a broader scope than just a few characters.

anyway i had an idea today that just simply had to be written down. its based on a Homestuck livejournal RP comm called alterniabound, which sadly, like most of LJ is dead now, with no one posting or responding to anything in over a year, but what exists of it is amazing

and can be read here

the basic premise of the rp is that, after their and the the kids victory over lord english and the kids departure for thier new world, the trolls, all 12 of them revived and godtiered, are dropped into ancestor era alternia and scattered instead of being given the ultimate reward as well. infact four of them (Karkat, Sollux, Equius and Gamzee) happen to wind up accidently crashing the begginings of the Signless's execution and Sollux, briefly mistaking Signless for Karkat, frees him, allowing Signless and his entourage to escape. Our four little fairy gods than wisely also get the hell out of dodge leaving A bunch of dumbstruck Highbloods to wonder what the fuck just happened and plot to pursue both escaped parties.

and sadly it didnt get many posts beyond that before the comm died }: (

anyway what im saying is i kinda wanna wright a story based on this, i havent worked out many specifics yet but i do have a working summary and an idea of what exactly i want to do.

Summary: A battle won, Existance saved, and after parting ways with their human allies 12 young, newly risen gods have one final task to complete before they can claim thier ultimate prize: Change the brutal world they grew up in for the better, or die trying.

More details later~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Might as well type out my other Genfic/ grand adventure (as i like calling it) ideas while im here

to be honest the only decent ideas i have are slightly different iterations of the same base premise:

A post SBURB scenario involving all characters on a revived earth, most retaining game related/godtier powers, living happily until, somehow (I haven't worked out how exactly) an underground group of scientists (or something) begin to notice the strange events surrounding certain dates, most coresponding with reported meteor impacts somewhere on the planet. you see i have to wonder how the guardians went about obtaining birthcertificates and social security stuff for the kids, so my guess is that eventually someone makes the connections, wonders whats up, then hears/reads blogs about strange happenings in the same area....

well it either goes two ways

one: the scientist/reasearch group/whatever manage to get the govenmant on thier side, make a huge media frenzy out of it, and all the kids and trolls are on the run having to keep safe/rescue thier loved ones while also finding eachother and trying to find a way to prove to the world they arent dangerous.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

two: they pursue and capture an number of the kids in secret, even managing to brainwash and repress the memories a few and placing them in the controlled enviorment of a boarding school for further observation, when those kids begin to remember a rescue plan begins

this second idea is more developed so far, as it was in part inspired by this picture my basic idea started with the idea that all the Beta kids aside from John have been memory represed, and john is still trapped with the reasearchers, but has put himself into a sort of coma and kinda released his soul or conciousness into the wind (or something) and is trying despratly to get his friends (okay mostly dave) to remember, made somewhat easier by the fact he is still on some level able to interact with the physical plane, he's also trying to contact them in thier dreams, but the mental blocks put there by the researchers make this especially hard to do.

im also thinking that Jane is the only alpha kid they managed to capture and repress, jake is also captured, but has resisted the scientists attepts at repressing his memories and does his best to be a nuisance to them, and distract them from thier attempts to revive John.

Dirk and Roxy are the current leaders of the on-the-run group looking for a way to rescue the others, along with all the trolls who arent currently captured.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just came up with a post SBURB scenario AU after reading the incredibly sad Broken Gods AU, i wanted to do a similar scenario, but with a lighter and softer note to it, as i am allergic to angst in large quantities.

Ive decided to call it "Island of The Gods"

its a similar scenario to broken gods, in that they win, everyone revives and Godtiers, and the go back in time to save earth from the meteors, but of course, redirecting a bunch of panet destroying space rocks isnt something you can do without being noticed, and sure enough, a few pictures/youtube videos is all it takes to learn the idenitys of the strange hooded children who saved the world.

this, along with the discovery that more than half of the saviors werent human, rockets the kids to international stardom, unable to divert the attention of multiple parties, the group agrees to tell thier story to the world, and despite heavy sceptisism about the absurd events described, the world believes them. and there goes any chance of ever living a normal simple life the kids had. they are hounded at school by fans and haters alike, cant leave the house without being mobbed and theyre starting to notice suspicously government looking people following them.

eventually they all simply cant take it anymore and decide they have to do something before everything gets out of control.

So they Disappear

everything about them, including thier houses, vanishes from their typical locations(even the island) all relocated by Jade and Becquerel first guardian teleportain abilities. the only thing left behind is a recorded message left at a major news station, with the group explaining that they refuse to be abused or exploited or treated like freaks, they just want to live thier lives damnit, they've had enough fighting, enough conflict, enough of looking over thier shoulders day in and day out.

they are 100% done.

and so, they vanish, the video and the other ones recorded before the only remaining proof that they existed.

with Jade and Bec's abilities they relocate the island and all thier homes to a new place on the planet, and concealed from detection by the void players (im also thinking jade still has the medium planets so they might expand the islands dimentions with lava from LOHAC or something if they need it) and begin living a new, more peaceful life with as little contact with the outside world as possible.

Also, it turns out godtier immortality extends to aging, and the kids stop aging around thier mid 20s and even gain the ability to appear whatever age they choose after a certain time( and because, like i said, this is supposed to be happy AU, maybe life player powers allow them to extend the guardians lives as well? *puppy eyes*)

Time passes, and the kids story remains ones of the staples of human culture, movies, books and other media are all made about them and thier story, a real life religion even pops up that worships them, and with every small trip they make to the world at large it grows.

still, the group stays on thier small island as much as possible

to be continued

ThievingArtistic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Fanfiction Ideas/outlines Empty Re: Fanfiction Ideas/outlines

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum