A place for Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rantings and Ramblings

Go down

Rantings and Ramblings Empty Rantings and Ramblings

Post by ThievingArtistic Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:04 pm

want a place to vent? or theorize? discuss or examine maybe? no holds bard here people, lets go

ThievingArtistic
Admin

https://allforfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Rantings and Ramblings Empty Homestuck Theories 1

Post by ThievingArtistic Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:25 pm

I feel like this is a safer place to theorize than most, since the Huss is infamous for wrecking as many things that his fandoms enjoy as he can.

so im just gonna rant about Gamzee here for a minute

now belive it or not, despite all the shit he has done in the comic, especially recently with his..... questionable taste in company and head tilitingly strange i-still-dont-really-get-why Kismesitude with Terezi, i Still have an immense love For Gamzee in all his terrifingly clowny glory, he just so fun and strange a character to try to disipher. in all his many shades of crazy. and as such, i love seeing how people work with him in various fanfic scenarios

but anyway my theory, now dispite and because of what Hussie says about his character (because you can NEVER take the Huss's words at face value EVAR). I would like to think that Gamzee is working for caliborn as a sort of Double agent, i mean he is supposed to be the most important character in homestuck right? we already know he's basically responsible for the failure of the Beta Kids session, and as recent updates have shown, it seems he is also responsible for Lord English's rise to power.

Now as much as an asshole as Hussie is, i think he understands good storytelling mechanics enough to know that giving Homestuck an out of nowhere "Rocks fall everyone Dies" tragic end would render his story a pointless waste of time (though him being as masterful a troll as he is i wouldnt put it past him to deliver an awesome fakeout of such an ending, but just a fakeout) so as the end supposedly draws near, and we await the awesome cataclysm it will no doubt be, im just gonna cut to the chase

If Gamzee is really the MOST IMPORTANT CHARACTER IN HOMESTUCK than i suspect he will play a key roll in the resolution of the story, and hopefully, the Kids victory over LE. that would truely make him the most important character in my eyes, that not only does he faccilitate almost all the major tragedies of of the story, in helping the villan rise to power, but also the villans defeat, i will hold onto this theory until the moment it is proven false.

~~<3

ThievingArtistic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rantings and Ramblings Empty HOLY FRIG EPIPHANY!

Post by ThievingArtistic Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:44 pm

okay, dudes, i just had another revelation about why Gamzee is helping Caliborn and all that shit. Alternia became the brutal, badass world it was because of the influence of Doc scratch and the Handmaid, right? well if Caliborn never becomes Lord English, and therefor Doc Scratch and Handmaid never come to be, and if Alternia doesnt become a death world than the Trolls probably wouldnt have been badass enough to win the game.

GAMZEE IS HELPING CALIBORN TO HELP HIS FRIENDS AND PAST SELF. ITS ANOTHER STABLE TIME LOOP!

HUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

ThievingArtistic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rantings and Ramblings Empty Re: Rantings and Ramblings

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum