A place for Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homestuck/Pheonix children crossover

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Homestuck/Pheonix children crossover - Page 2 Empty Re: Homestuck/Pheonix children crossover

Post by ThievingArtistic Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:31 pm

PP: yeah, i could do with some brother sister bonding time
PP: im at the post office now, ill get back to you later k?

you safely capchelouge your phone as you carefully push open the door to the campus post office, you are ovrerjoyed to find it empty, all the other students to busy with class, and only a slight noise of a tv drifts though from the break room.

you tiptoe behind the counter and find the drawers containing the PO box keys, you have long since memorized the location of your own.

no you dont give a shit about the whole "tampering with the mail" thing, so what if you enjoy a little sneaking around when aquiring your mail, what the god damn shitty mail service gonna do to you anyway?

you take your key and abscond from the lobby down toward the rows of po boxes, quickly locating your own and opening it.

whats this? you hear footsteps coming toward you from the break room. without thinking you captalouge the PILE OF MAIL from the locker into your sylladex before closing the locker.

shit, the footsteps are getting closer, what do ya do, WHAT DO YOU DO?

ThievingArtistic
Admin

https://allforfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Homestuck/Pheonix children crossover - Page 2 Empty Re: Homestuck/Pheonix children crossover

Post by The Rogue of Blood Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:36 pm

===>Strife!
The Rogue of Blood
The Rogue of Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by ThievingArtistic Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:09 pm

There's no time to run, you pull your WOODEN PRACTICE KNIVES from your KNIFEKIND STRIFE SPECIBUS. these are a sort of safety knife you use to practice your aim, they are sharp enough to peirce sawdust and plastic bag targets, but wont harm a human, after all if they saw any of your really weapons you'd be expelled in an instant, and though that would in one way be music to your ears, it would also mean a one way ticket back into social service custody. no thank you.

youll make this quick, with any luck you'll just knock her out and abscond the fuck out of here before the postal worker knows what for

====> Kaitou: Agress!

ThievingArtistic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rogue of Blood Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:54 pm

Kaitou: Agress!

==> Be The Postal Mistress

You are now the POSTAL WORKER. You are not sure why you would be a MISTRESS. Though you admit it does have a nice ring to it. You love MAIL, but you have a particular fondness for dilivering it. NOTHING STOPS THE MAIL!

. . . Except maybe a hit to the head. You fall to the ground unconcious. Looks like you are down for the count. You should probably stop being you and start being that BLUE-HAIRED GIRL that knocked you out.

===> Be The Blue-Haired Girl, And Abscond The Fuck Out Of There!
The Rogue of Blood
The Rogue of Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by ThievingArtistic Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:09 pm

You are now the BLUE HAIRED GIRL and your absconding the fuck out of there. you actually feel bad for doing that to the POST OFFICE LADY she's nice. but your in a hurry and damned if your getting sent to the headmistress' office.

you have soon scampered all the way back to your DORM. most people at this school have to share one of these small domiciles with 2 or three other students, but though your PARENTS disapeared five years ago you still know how to work their DUBIOUS CONNECTIONS, so get a private one all to yourself.

you enter your small room and examine the MAIL PILE you retieved, and examine its contents. there are ELEVEN WRAPPED GIFT BOXES in many difftent colors as well as a pair of ENVELOPES emblazoned with the SBURB logo.

it looks like the Serendipity gods have indeed smiled upon you this day, just look at his pile of SWEET LOOT.

You retireve your PHONE from your Sylladex and resume pestering your brother

PP: Mission accomplished, mail retrived
PP: the gods have smiled on me and i am up to my ears in sweet birthday loot!

ThievingArtistic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rogue of Blood Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:02 pm

IT:  hazzah. praise the gods on this most glorious of days.
IT:  did the gods also see fit to bestow the coveted Sburb Beta upon your worthy person?

Last edited by The Rogue of Blood on Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Rogue of Blood
The Rogue of Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by ThievingArtistic Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:39 pm

PP: Indeed they did.
PP: i suppose that means you want me to completly ignore my pile of unopened birthday loot in favor of wasting the rest of the day away with you and the game?

ThievingArtistic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rogue of Blood Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:22 pm

IT:  yes, but you can open mine first.
IT:  you have my permission.

Last edited by The Rogue of Blood on Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Rogue of Blood
The Rogue of Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by ThievingArtistic Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:08 am

you let out a short laugh, you suppose it would be more satisfying to wait until you are in contact with people to open the gifts they sent you, for disscussion purposes. you retrieve your laptop from your sylladex and setting it down before leaning over to retrieve both envelopes from the pile along with your brothers gift, the ice blue wrapping paper a dead giveaway as to which one is his.

you take one of your THROWING KNIVES from your specibus and saw through the tape holding the box together, and open it. concealed within are several objects wrapped in BUBBLE WRAP you carefully remove the peices one by one and assemble the gift

before you now sits the freshly assembled TEA SET a lovely creation of fine bone china painted with a patern of blue feathers and jasmine flowers

you are most pleased, your old bro really came through this year

PP: O M G
PP: bro you are like AWESOME
PP: : D

ThievingArtistic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rogue of Blood Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:01 pm

IT:  i know.
IT:  i'm glad you like it.

Last edited by The Rogue of Blood on Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Rogue of Blood
The Rogue of Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by ThievingArtistic Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:30 pm

you smile and quickly and carefully place the new set carefully on your knicknak shelf,before plopping back down at your computer.

PP: okay then, gametime i guess?

you pick up the 2 envelopes and run your fingers over them, confirming a disk in each package

PP: so... which disk do i put in first or whatever

ThievingArtistic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rogue of Blood Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:53 pm

IT:  since it's your birthday you can be the client.
IT:  install the disk from the client envelope.  it will take a few minutes.
IT:  when it's done my server will connect to your client and we can start.

Last edited by The Rogue of Blood on Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Rogue of Blood
The Rogue of Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by ThievingArtistic Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:11 pm

PP: okay, on it

with a smile of anticipation, you take the disk from the client envelope, and slide it into the disk drive on the side of your laptop.

a window comes up telling you the game is setting up, and waiting for a connection from the client. when the conection is established, you are asked to press enter.

a shiver runs down your spine as you do so

(AAAAAAAAAAAAAND CUE MUSIC)
http://www.mspaintadventures.com/index.php?s=6&p=002037

ThievingArtistic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rogue of Blood Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:06 pm

A new window pops up on IT's computer screen.  In it he sees what appears to be his sister's DORM ROOM as well as his sister.  Along the top of the image a bar with buttons appears.

IT:  interesting...

He mouses over the interface buttons and clicks SELECT.  Using the new house-looking arrow, he selects a chest from the corner of the room and lifts it into the air.

===>

Last edited by The Rogue of Blood on Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Rogue of Blood
The Rogue of Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by ThievingArtistic Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:15 pm

PP: what, whats interesting?

you puzzle for a moment before turning around, and see your ART CHEST being held aloft by what appears to be a large cursor

PP: please tell me your doing that....

ThievingArtistic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rogue of Blood Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:27 pm

IT:  if by "that" you mean the floating chest in your room, then yes.  i am doing that.

IT messes around with the controls.  He zooms out to view the dorm building.  His finger uncharacteristically slips, causing the ART CHEST to drop.  It lands on the top of a postal truck.

IT:  ... that was my bad.

Last edited by The Rogue of Blood on Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Rogue of Blood
The Rogue of Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by ThievingArtistic Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:30 pm

PP: DUDE. BE MORE CAREFUL
PP: IVE GOT IMPORTANT SHIT IN THERE DUDE!
PP: if anything happens to my drawings i will be SO pissed
PP:there will be Brutal vengence.

ThievingArtistic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rogue of Blood Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:52 pm

IT:  i get it.
IT:  looks like that mailwoman has it now.

IT watches as the postal worker, apparently nursing a headache, examines the chest.

IT:  i'm sure she'll find a way to get it to you.
IT:  after all, nothing stops the mail.

Last edited by The Rogue of Blood on Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Rogue of Blood
The Rogue of Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by ThievingArtistic Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:57 pm

You stop for a moment at your brothers words, leaving your laptop and taking a peak out of your window

" oh shit"

you close the curtains over the window and lock your bedroom door. maybe if you just pretend your not here she'll search the rest of the mostly empty dorm and go away.....

A loud ping from your computer alerts you to someone else is messaging you, you return to your laptop and investagate

finalIllusion began pestering princessPheonix

FI: hey Kaitou, ive got something to tell you before i go out
FI: im not sure if youll understand this yet but...
FI: You should let her in.

PP: How the ever loving FUCK.
FI: Just trust me on this Kai
FI: Let her in.
FI: You'll thank me later
FI: g2g toodles!

finalIllusion Ceased pestering princessPheonix

PP: WAIT GET BACK HER YOU ASSMUNCHER!
PP: GOD I HATE YOUR CRYPTIC BULLSHIT!
PP:AAAAAAAADSKJAAVLDBLKVN ;SDHN;KV

you glare at the screen for another moment of barely bridled anger. before sighing and rising from your bed and exiting your room into the LIVING AREA of your DORM. as obnoxious as that guy and his cryptic mumbo jumbo are, he has yet to be wrong about something. and thats what pisses you off the most.

you move to the front door. might as well get this over with.

Last edited by ThievingArtistic on Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : figured you needed more to go on)

ThievingArtistic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rogue of Blood Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:41 am

Way back into the past, also known as a few minutes ago. . .

===>Be the Postal Worker again

You are now the Postal Worker. Again. Whatever that means.

You are currently examining the ART CHEST you found atop your postal truck. How odd. You don't remember putting it there. Then again, your brain is a little scrambled from the MYSTERIOUS HEAD INJURY you recently woke up from. Oh, what's this? You turn the ART CHEST to read the words painted on the back.

"PROPERTY OF IZUMI KAITOU: TOUCH, AND I CUT YOU"

Kaitou Izumi. Mail box number 413. She should live somewhere on the THIRD FLOOR. You look up at the where you think her room is located in time to see the flash of a face behind a closing curtain. You better deliver this to her.

You climb the stairs to the THIRD FLOOR and knock. The door opens. . .

===>
The Rogue of Blood
The Rogue of Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by ThievingArtistic Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:33 pm

you peek your face out from behind your door, looking at the mail lady with embarressment written all over your face.

"Um.... Hi?"

god this is so, soooo awkward, youd give anything to be somewhere or someone else right now. Really, Anyone, even your stupid Brother

ThievingArtistic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rogue of Blood Mon May 06, 2013 10:59 pm

A young man stands in his room.  Okay, he's not exactly "standing", but sitting at his desk, staring at a computer.  He is currently playing a new and popular game with his kid sister, who's birthday happens to be today.  There are still many things he wants to get done in this game, and he would appreciate it if you moved this show on the road.  You've left him hanging long enough.

===> Enter name.

Last edited by The Rogue of Blood on Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Rogue of Blood
The Rogue of Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by ThievingArtistic Mon May 06, 2013 11:02 pm

FOUREYES MCFAGGERSON!

ThievingArtistic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rogue of Blood Tue May 07, 2013 12:27 am

The young man is not amused. He chooses to express his displeasure by cutting the offending name in half with his AWESOME KATANA. This is obviously an extremely COOL dude you're dealing with here, so you better give him a really COOL name.

===> Enter name.

SATO IZUMI

Yes. That name is sufficently COOL enough.

Your name is SATO and you are, in fact, a very COOL dude. This is not something that you've ever actually put any THOUGHT or effort into; you were just born this way.

Like any other person you have a variety of INTERESTS. You are quite adept in areas involving ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY as evidenced by the many COMPUTERS and miscelanaeous ELECTRONIC APPARATUSES littering the surface area of your APARTMENT. You have a passion for SWORDPLAY and un-ironic love for LOCOMOTIVES, because they are awesome gog damn it. It is also important to note that family is very important to you and you have developed a huge (non-creepy) SISTER COMPLEX as a result.

What will you do?
The Rogue of Blood
The Rogue of Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by ThievingArtistic Tue May 07, 2013 12:31 am

===> retrieve arms from desk drawer

then

==> Continue harrasing sister through game!

ThievingArtistic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next